Wednesday, January 20, 2010

p.s. on the jacket

So the jacket did actually arrive. Just after I'd posted my blog lamenting about how I'd been scammed I got a slip from the post office saying that I had a package. Oops.

Interestingly, when I discovered the jacket was coming I felt... bad. I'd actually convinced myself that it was for the best not to have the jacket, and when it came I suddenly felt like it was ridiculous for me to even want it in the first place. (I should probably add that it's been sunny and 65 degrees here this week which might be why I no longer feel that I need said jacket).

But my bad feeling didn't stick around for too long because it turns out I wasn't entirely wrong - I was kind of scammed.

The jacket, labeled as a women's medium, is definitely a fake and would maybe fit one of my junior high youth group members. I couldn't even get it zipped up the front! No jacket for me after all.

So I'll give it away. And in the end, I think I actually feel better about it. At least until another cold front comes through...

No comments:

Post a Comment